How to save a marriage on the brink of divorce - the complete guide
The best ways to save a marriage from divorce - even if you're the only one trying
No doubt you're trying desperately to find the best ways to bring back your marriage from the brink of divorce. I suspect you're experiencing a roller-coaster of feelings from pain, confusion and anger to anxiety and worries about the future.
I'm so glad you found my page, though. I've written a ton of advice and tips on how to build a healthy marriage and save it from divorce.
I've collated it all into easy to scan lists so that you can quickly find your way to the advice you need right now.
New! Let me know...
How to save your marriage
Let's start by considering what a healthy marriage might look like.
Because I'd like you to have something positive to aim for right away to help you save your marriage from divorce.
If you or your spouse have felt lonely in your marriage, the following will also help you to be a better husband or wife and really connect again...
How to repair a loveless marriage
Should you save your marriage from divorce?
Saving your marriage is going to take a huge amount of energy.
If you've read the above articles, you'll now have an idea of what's required to save a marriage on the brink of divorce. You'll also know what you can do even if you feel you're fighting to save your marriage on your own.
For whatever reason, you're being forced to think about all this now - possibly with a sense of panic. But, you'll first want to be sure that your marriage is actually worth saving...
Below you'll find the relevant lists of articles I've written which all have a specific focus on helping you to repair your marriage .
How to fix your marriage
- How to fix your marriage
- How to deal with criticism
- How to make your spouse fall in love with you again
- How to deal with money issues in your marriage
- How to deal with relationship stress
- Bored in or with your marriage
- How to deal with rejection
How to deal with common marital problems
- 25 Common marital problems
- Relationship communication
- How to stop arguing, with fair fighting rules
- How to deal with a jealous spouse
- How to handle jealousy
How to save a loveless, sexless marriage from divorce
- How to deal with a sexless marriage
- How to improve low male sex drive
- How to deal with low female libido
- Surviving infidelity
- How to cope with infidelity
- How to save your marriage after infidelity
- How to stop cheating
Married with children
Of course, as a professional couples counsellor, I would advise you go for couples therapy, wouldn't I!
I've always loved my job (although I'm now semi-retired). So please don't hesitate to seek marriage help. As couples therapists we're so happy and so well-trained to offer help, support and guidance.
Here's the lowdown on marriage counselling:
- Does marriage counselling work?
- What to expect from (online) marriage counselling
- Online marriage counselling
Helping you to help yourself
I know you're going through a really tough time right now. So, here's my last contribution to help you look after yourself and help you heal...