Support and professional counselling also for when you’re feeling mad, bad, sad, stressed or depressed
You can connect right now with a licensed therapist (professional counsellor) for personal online (relationship) advice.
I already provide tonnes of information on this site. But… it may not be enough for you. You may just want some time with a ‘living, breathing’ (couple) counsellor, who’s available as often as you need. Someone who’ll make a real effort to understand you, your situation and your particular problem(s).
You can start right now! Or, if you’re finding that a bit daunting – scroll down to find out how to prepare yourself in 2 easy steps.
Before you do, remember…
- Your problem is never too small, too big, too silly, too complicated or too embarrassing to discuss with an expert
- You’re not better off finding a forum where people with similar problems frequent. They may be in a similar situation, but that doesn’t mean they know how to get out of it!
- Your friends and family may be to be able to assist. But can they do it as quickly or effectively as a counsellor can?
Ready now to connect with a licensed therapist (professional counsellor)?
There are NO Monday to Friday, 9-5 opening times here! There are counsellors waiting to help you 24 hours a day.
It’s easy to get started…
- Click the image below and fill in the 3 simple online questionnaires (it takes just a few minutes.
- Write down your troubles after filling in your credit card details (it’s safe and secure.)
How to get over the ‘hump’ and pluck up the courage
I’ll help you be well-prepared, step-by-step, so that you can make the best use of this opportunity to get professional (marriage) counselling in the shortest amount of time.
I’m here to increase your confidence. When you get to the bottom of this page, you’ll be ready to go…
Why online (relationship) counselling is such a good idea
You may not be able – or want – to get face-to-face advice on all things connected with your relationship. Embarrassment, financial constraints, time pressures or geographic difficulties can also play a role in keeping you out of the counselling room.
You may even worry…
- what ‘happens’ in (couple) counselling
- what questions you might get asked
- what you’re supposed to say
- that the counsellor can read your mind
- that he or she thinks you’re mad or dramatising
- that they’ll judge you and you end up with your self-esteem even more damaged
- that they won’t ‘get’ how you feel about the state of your relationship, how angry you are with your spouse, how terribly hurt you’re feeling
That’s why I make so much information freely available on this relationship advice site. But I also know that so many people would find it such a relief to freely discuss their fears, worries and problems with an expert… if only they were willing to try.
I hope therefore that I’ve bridged the gap with Better Help. They make connecting with a therapist simple, but just as professional.
Are you going to give it a go?
There’s nothing quite like having the opportunity to get it all off your chest. For someone to be there for you in your hour of need. For you to feel completely accepted and to get the help and support you want.
Getting confidential relationship or other advice by email, text, chat or telephone
No-one needs to know about it! You don’t even have to give your real name if you don’t want to.
So, no worries about shame, blame, unmentionable secrets and other stuff you’ve possibly kept hidden from other people because you can’t even bear to think about it yourself.
And counsellors have heard it all before!
Here is what’s most helpful to know when you’re looking to get the best advice as soon as possible…
The best time to connect with a Better Help therapist
After a crisis
The best time is when you’ve calmed down enough to be able to write down and explain clearly what’s happened.
When you’re having relationship-, personal- or mental health problems
When you’re hurt, depressed, stressed, traumatised, anxious or confused, or when your self-esteem is in your boots and you’re not getting any better it’s time to get help. Write or chat – in confidence – to a professional counsellor who is objective, non-judgemental and supportive – you’ll find it a huge relief!
If you’re stuck and you don’t know how to get back on track, the support of a counsellor or therapist is invaluable. He or she can really help you to move forward again with self-esteem counselling, anger management, mental health counselling or any other talking therapy.
When you and your partner don’t get on anymore
- You keep mulling over the same problems
- You’re wondering if you’re better off without your partner
- You keep spending more and more time imagining what life would be like if you left
- You keep telling your partner what’s bothering you, but you may as well be talking to the wall
- You can no longer ‘be yourself’ in this relationship, you feel you’re living a lie
- You worry that the two of you are no longer – or never were – truly compatible
- You suspect or know, that your partner is having an affair and wonder if your relationship can survive
Marriage- or couple counselling can really help. You can get help on your own or with your partner. Better Help has experienced professional couple counsellors available to help you sort it all out.
When you and your partner or spouse are breaking up, separating (and getting a divorce)
Professional counselling from a couples counsellor can absolutely help you to reduce the negative effects of the breakup. Particularly during this difficult time, it can be hugely reassuring to have someone by your side.
When you’re having problems with your physical relationship
I totally understand you may find it embarrassing to talk about that. But don’t worry! Every counsellor is trained and will be completely comfortable talking about your physical relationship with you to help you find a solution.
3 steps to getting professional couple counselling
Step 1 – sign up to get online (relationship) advice
Calm and reassure yourself. I wouldn’t be surprised if the very thought of going ahead with this increases your heartbeat a little, but that will soon subside.
Whether you’re angry, stressed, anxious or depressed, Better Help therapists are able to help you – in confidence and without judgement. The good news is that you can contact Better Help any time you feel the need (remember to wait until you’ve calmed down a little after a crisis though).
To start, all you need to do is to fill in the 3 short questionnaires which take no more than a few minutes of your time. Your answers are important and will ensure that Better Help can match you with the right counsellor. He or she (your choice) will already know a little about you when they connect with you in the online counselling room.
Step 2 – Plug up the courage
Take a deep breath and take your time – you have all the time in the world once you’ve got your very own counsellor/therapist.
Ask yourself: how often have you wished you had someone to talk to? Someone who isn’t involved, and whose intentions and expertise you could trust?
Here are some tips:
- Speak or write freely. Your therapist won’t judge you and won’t tell you what you should or shouldn’t do. If you have to make a decision on a personal situation, he or she will help you explore your options, be there for you and support you through any changes.
- Remember that it’s important that you ‘click’ with your counsellor. If you don’t feel that you do, just ask to be connected with another counsellor. Simple!
- Take your time to explain your problem and situation. Just get it all of your chest.
Most people find it hugely beneficial to be able to connect with an online, professional, licensed therapist for professional counselling and online relationship advice.
Step 3 Get started now
Let a professional help you now with:
- online relationship advice
- anger management help
- self-esteem help
- mental health counselling
- or any other professional counselling you need
CLICK HERE or click the button…
I want to upfront with you – I earn a commission from BetterHelp. This is how I earn an honest income, whilst giving away tonnes of free information throughout my site. You pay the same fee, regardless.
Image courtesy link
Image is a derivative of work by Geralt