Are you (still) truly compatible, or is it time to end your relationship?
Doubts about your relationship? Not sure if you should stay together - whether you're married or not? Wondering if you're (still) compatible?
How do you know what the signs are that your relationship is on a sliding slope and that there's no longer any hope of fixing it?
Of course you want to be happy. You want to be able to love and be loved freely, without any qualms. The feeling that all is not well can be really scary and unsettling.
Here's my take on it...
You are as unique and amazing as any star in the sky - there is no one in the world like you. You deserve to have a truly rewarding and happy relationship with someone just right for you! And so does your partner.
The question is... are you with that person right now? Are the two of you truly compatible? And would you be willing to do the work to find out?
Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
I can help you find out
I am a qualified and experienced couples therapist. I have helped well over 2,000 individuals and couples during my 24 years as a therapist.
I gained my qualification with the largest and most respected expert UK couple counselling organisation, RELATE. I worked for Relate for 11 years and had a private practice for 22 years.
This relationship test is for you if one or more of the following apply...
- You're stuck and keep mulling over the same problems
- You're wondering if you're better off without your partner (or if you're about to get married, you're wondering if you should call the whole thing off)
- You keep spending more and more time imagining what life would be like if you left
- You feel you're living a lie
- You've told your partner what's bothering you, but you feel you may as well be talking to the wall
- You now suffer in silence, but find it increasingly difficult to be nice, or...
- You feel permanently irritated and respond in ways you don't even like yourself
- You feel like you can no longer be yourself in this relationship
- You worry that the two of you are no longer - or never were - truly compatible
- You suspect, or know, that your partner is having an affair and wonder if your relationship can survive
Do you recognise yourself or your situation in any of the above?
If so, take action! Get my relationship test to find out if it's time to break up - or what you need to do to save your relationship.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it's a thing to be achieved."
William Jennings Bryan, 41st United States Secretary of State
Decide on your next step
By taking this test, you can feel secure that the decision you make uses the best knowledge, awareness and understanding you have at this time. This is really important for your future happiness. It's also important for your children - regardless of their age (if indeed you have children). I can assure you that they'll ask questions about your decisions when you least expect it.
Why is it worth taking the time to ensure you're making the right decision?
- A relationship breakup is always heart-wrenching, regardless of which one of you is the instigator. Second and third marriages are even more at risk of ending in a divorce.
- It's even harder if you have children. You only have to imagine how hard it will be to sit them down and tell them what’s going to happen. I suspect it will cut right through your heart and theirs.
- Splitting up is also expensive as you may need to cover the cost of childcare, a house move resulting in two homes and cars, legal bills, maintenance payments and so on, possibly with reduced working hours. Not that you'd want to stay together for that reason, but you'd want to know for sure if a breakup really is the right way forward. And, if not, what your next step should be instead.
- Sadly all too often the break up is irreversible should you change your mind at a later stage (and yes, that does happen!).
"It may show to some that actually, their problems aren't so bad, in the greater context."
Miriam Chachamu, Family Therapist, Trainer, Speaker
Author of "How to Calm a Challenging Child", London
Is the test right for you?
If you can answer any of the following questions with a "YES" then it most probably is!
- Do you often feel hurt, let down, frustrated, angry or simply bored?
- Have you stopped laughing and talking together like you used to?
- Are you feeling guilty for even considering ending your relationship or marriage?
- Do issues from the past keep coming up without ever being resolved?
- Are there warning signs that your partner isn't happy?
- Is he or she having an affair?
- Do you feel taken for granted?
- Is your partner pushing for more commitment than you're ready for?
- Are you worried you’re not compatible - sexually, emotionally, socially or spiritually?
- Do you have 'sexual relations' instead of making love - if indeed you have sex at all?
- Are you living like brother and sister or friends, without passion?
- Does your head tell you to end it while your heart says that you want it to work - or vice versa?
- Are you nevertheless wishing and hoping it could work out?
- Are you reluctant to end it because you still care for him or her?
- Do you feel guilty for considering a separation because your partner is basically a 'good person'?
- Do you think you've married the wrong person?
- Are you married or in a long-term relationship, but you don't want to live the rest of your life like 'this'?
- Are you simply not sure what it is, but deep down you've got doubts about this relationship?
At the same time, you may be worried about starting all over again, perhaps not finding anybody to share your life with or not being able to cope on your own.
Have you answered "YES" to any of the above?
Then take my relationship compatibility test. Find out if your relationship can still be saved or if it's time to break up.
3 Reasons why this test might NOT be suitable for you
I don't want you to waste your time and energy (not your money - that would be refunded if you're not 100% happy with the test). Therefore, I want you to know upfront that this test is probably not right for you if...
- ... you're not in a serious intimate couple relationship
- ... you suspect there's little more you can learn about relationships
- ... you don't really want to spend any time on making the best possible decision
Just print two copies if you want to do it together.
What will have happened by the end of the test?
Most important;y of all, of course, you're very likely to have come to a decision (there can't ever be 100% certainty) and know what your next step should be.
In addition, you'll have gained the confidence to explain your point of view, wants, needs and decisions clearly to your partner, your children (if appropriate) and anyone else if necessary.
- you're likely to feel relieved - you've taken the right first step by doing this test
- you'll have discovered a new sense of purpose and direction
- you will have received immediately actionable steps
You'll have gained...
- increased relationship knowledge and awareness - you'll see and understand relationships in a new way
- increased emotional intelligence - essential for your ability to contribute to a healthy relationship
- confirmation of personal insights - your "I knew it" thoughts, but also...
- ... new insights into your relationship
- tips, advice and strategies on what you should be doing next based on your final score
What you'll get
- Instructions for downloading and locating the material (in case you're unfamiliar with the tech stuff)
- e-Book: 3 Steps to making the best possible decision
- e-Guide: with essential information on what could be preventing you from moving forward and what to do about it
- Clear-cut information - in the form of a questionnaire - on what constitutes a 'bad' relationship
- 4 Essential questionnaires (too important to be included in the final scores) - 3 of which with immediate, no-holds-barred outcomes
- The comprehensive test examining every aspect of your relationship and potential compatibility. Simple - yet thorough - with YES and NO answers only.
- My advice with tips and strategies - based on your scores
- Worksheet to help you meet your essential emotional needs
- The secrets of a happy relationship
- The art of complimenting meaningfully
Praise (received by email)
This is the most authentic and honest approach I have seen about relationships.
100 % Money Back Guarantee
If, by any chance, you are not satisfied for any reason at all, just ask for a refund.
No questions asked!
I want you to feel that you've truly benefited from this test
(EU customers: excl tax)
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee (normally within 24 hours) - no questions asked
- Secure and convenient payment process (note: my site too has the padlock in the address bar)
- Immediate access to your download link
- You also receive the download link in an email (and a link to an extra download page for added convenience)
- Download support here - in case you need it
- NO further emails from me after your purchase (unless you have signed up for my newsletter)
- Your email address is safe - it won't be passed/sold to anyone else - ever!
"This is exactly what I was after,
a simple to understand key to unlocking the mess that was my mind
and putting it to more productive use!"