Fun and revealing relationship quizzes and questions to enjoy during an evening in
Category: Better Relationships | Author: Elly Prior | First published: 29-06-2011 | Modified: 14-02-2018
Quality time together and fun relationship questions
Here are some fun relationship quizzes to keep you and your partner entertained for a while.
Just in case ...
Has the search engine sent you to the wrong page? Looking for a quiz to see whether or not you should walk away from your relationship, hop over to my Relationship Compatibility Test.
You might think that you know your partner pretty well, but how sure are you really? The person you met, whenever that was, has changed!
Every conversation and experience you each have, every programme you watch, everything you read and every course or seminar you attend changes something in you.
As a couple counsellor I often encourage people to set aside one evening a fortnight (at the very least!) to spend quality time together. That means the children (if you have any) are sent to their room with a tray of 'goodies' or if possible you have arranged for a babysitter.
If you're staying in, the TV and doorbell are switched off and your mobiles should be on silent and left in a different room!
Your own fun compatibility tests
Below is a list of fun and punchy relationship quizzes for you. They all have fun relationship questions to help you have a 'good old natter' and a laugh whilst closely cuddled up on the sofa, out at dinner, or maybe even out on a picnic.
Don't argue about the answers though - each one of you is entitled to your opinion and you can't change your partner, however vigorously you argue your point!
However, at the same time, you'll form your own judgements about your partner's answers. Are you really compatible, even if you're having fun right now?
Just the two of you?
Imagine yourself snuggled up with you partner. You've lit some candles, poured a glass of wine or wrapped your fingers around a mug of hot chocolate.
Whichever way is right for you - make it special and use these fun relationship questions to create a memorable conversation!
As an aside - the questions could also be used to make your own free relationship compatibility test.
Fun relationship quizzes
Be sure to keep it light and just move on to the next question if you haven't a clue on how to answer.
Don't forget - these questions could be used to come up with your own free relationship compatibility report, or purely just for entertainment.
For deeper conversations, get my relationship-saving guide, which has expert tools to help you each really open up.
A quiz about what if you had no choice, but...
... you were told to swap your car for a bike?
... you had to hand in your computer/laptop for a month?
... you had to hand in your mobile for a month?
... you suddenly earned five times as much as you do now?
... you were chosen to become the next president/prime minister?
... you were invited onto the podium during a television show?
... you became a successful entrepreneur?
... you were offered the opportunity to travel abroad?
A quiz about your dreams and famous people
- Which politician would you most like to meet and why?
- Which celebrity would you most like to meet and why?
- Which sports person would you most like to meet and why?
- Which experienced professional would you most like to spend time with and why?
- If you could be an actor in a film, which film would it be?
- If you could be a character from a book, which book and character would it be?
- If you were on a desert island, which comedian would you want to share the experience with?
- Who was your best teacher and why?
- Who do you most admire at work and why?
Remember your funniest - or most embarrassing - moments?
Questions about the most embarrassing moments
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
- What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever witnessed?
- What's been your most embarrassing wardrobe failure?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever said?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your parents ever did?
A fun quiz about what you would do
What would you do or be tempted to do if you were left to look after someone else's...
... mobile phone
... email account (keep it fun!)
You can make these into really fun relationship questions by coming up with the most ridiculous or creative answers you can imagine!
Fun questions about your worst moments
- What's the worst meal you've ever had in a restaurant?
- What's the worst job you've ever had?
- When did you have your worst hangover?
- What's the worst haircut you've ever had?
Questions about the happiest moments
- What was your happiest moment at work?
- What was your happiest moment at home?
- What was the very happiest time in your life?
- What were the happiest moments with the person who has had the most influence on your life?
Have fun discovering each other's funniest experiences
- What's the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What's the funniest thing you ever witnessed at school, work, or anywhere else?
- What's the funniest film/play you've ever seen?
Find out about each other's travelling habits and stories
- If money and time were plentiful - what kind of travelling would you want to do?
- What would be a 'nightmare' holiday?
- What would you do if you were asked to accompany your very best friend on such a holiday? (Not going is not an option!)
- What would you do if your life depended on accepting and eating the local delicacies: sheep's eyes, kangaroo testicles, grubs etc
- How would you organise the best holiday, but spend the least amount of money?
Some more serious questions
Quizzing each other about more serious stuff
Well... the following questions are a little more serious, so decide beforehand whether or not this is the right time to ask them. I wouldn't want you to slip into too serious a conversation if it doesn't suit the occasion!
- How would you go about 'redesigning' your life by making meaningful changes if you earned half of what you do now?
- What's your worst fear?
- What's the most tragic event you've ever witnessed? (Be very careful with this one - if you suspect that your partner is still very affected by something then do time it right and be very gentle).
- What's the most difficult 'goodbye' you have ever had? (The same applies here as for question 3).
New! Rate this article (anonymously)...
I really hope this article is of help to you. :-)
I frequently update my articles based on feedback, therefore I really value your vote.
Thank you so much in anticipation. :-)
When you Need Marriage guidance Counselling
How to Stop Arguing and Bickering
Anger Management Tips and Advice
How to Communicate Better Together
Do you need help?
There's no shame in asking for help. In fact, it's a measure of strength.
Take action now...
... connect with an online professional therapist
Your problem is never too small or too big, too silly or too complicated to ask for help from a licensed therapist.
You won't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to be able to discuss your problems with your own professional. Someone who takes the time to really 'get you' and offer tailored guidance to suit you and your particular circumstances.
Connect with your therapist as often as you like in confidence (no need even to give your real name).
CLICK HERE or click the image...
I want to upfront with you - I earn a commission from BetterHelp. This is how I earn an honest income, whilst giving away tonnes of free information throughout my site. You pay the same fee, regardless.
Feel free to ask for help, or comment on this article
Hello you! :-)
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
Do feel free to ask for help. I would be delighted to write a few lines to support you and help you to move on. (Oh, and if you're glad I replied, please do give me the thumbs up, that helps someone else to pluck up the courage to write too.)
Alternatively, scroll back up to the blue box to discover how you can connect with another professional counsellor. Or, for further information, see see my article on online, professional, mental health and relationship advice.