Are you affected by infidelity in your life or do you get to deal with infidelity in your professional life?
Learn all about how an affair affects relationships
There's no doubt about it - almost everybody will be or has been in touch with someone who has had an affair. Or maybe you are even personally affected by an affair.
Having an affair is so common, yet talking and learning about what infidelity can mean to all involved is a taboo.
The 'wronged' person may cry themselves to sleep, shout or wail. They lie next to someone whom they may still love yet feel wildly angry with. Whilst they may wish all kinds of disasters on them, at the same time they want to make love to him or her.
The one having an affair may feel awoken, excited or perhaps entitled and often guilty.
Family, friends and colleagues may suspect or know and are clueless as to what to do for the best. When the one who has been having an affair has been found out, they don't know which partner to support.
The 'other' person is viewed as the 'guilty', to be scorned, ridiculed and rejected.
All are clueless on how to deal with the situation in general and their own feelings.
Having run workshops on couple counselling skills, I know that professionals too often lack the knowledge and skills to deal with clients or patients affected by infidelity.
Why I can help
I get all kinds of questions about infidelity... here are just some:
- How do I know my partner is cheating?
- Should I keep checking on them?
- How do I challenge them and hold them to account?
- How do I get them to open up about what's really going on?
- What are the consequences and how do I deal with them?
- Why would he/she do that to me?
- How do I effectively respond to the 'reasons' and 'excuses'?
- Should I be telling my friend that her partner is being unfaithful
- Should I my colleague that his partner is married?
- I'm having an affair, but I don't know how to end it
- I'm having an affair and I don't know how to choose - I love both men. Who should I choose?
- I'm having an affair, but my partner won't leave his wife, what should I do?
- Can my marriage survive infidelity?
Having good relationships is a basic human need and absolutely vital to our general well-being.
I passionately believe that with a little bit more 'know how' and understanding anyone create better relationships - with their partner, their friends, family and colleagues. Not only that - they can become better friends and confidants - supporting the very people they love, are friends with or work with.
I am a qualified, BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) accredited and experienced couple counsellor.
I have helped well over 2,000 individuals and couples. I gained my qualification with the largest and most respected expert UK couple counselling organisation, RELATE.
In my experience, at least 50% of people who came to me with relationship problems either had had an affair or were desperately trying to rescue what was left of their relationship after an affair. So, I have tons of experience in dealing with infidelity from every perspective.
If your life is being affected by infidelity and you want to know how to deal with it, I have the solution for you...
Get Clued Up About Infidelity!
Get my 7-day 'Get Clued Up About Infidelity' to learn all about the following:
- How to identify emotional and relationship changes in the person who's being unfaithful
- How to identify routine and behavioural changes
- Cheating and body language
- When it's a personal problem and not an affair
- The psychology of a crisis
- When someone should see a doctor/get qualified help
- What to advise to help someone cope
- What is needed in a 'helping relationship'
- Why affairs don't 'just happen'
- 'Reasons' and excuses for an affair
- The possible thought processes and potential lies of someone having an affair
- How to help someone increase their self-awareness, emotional intelligence and improve their resilience
- The best way to confront someone having an affair and how to anticipate and prepare for their reaction
- The potential consequences of the betrayal for all involved
- How to help preserve what's left of the primary relationship
- Pro-communication skills
- The risk of sexually transmitted diseases and how to help prepare someone for a medical checkup
- How to help someone deal with infidelity
- Effective stress relief tips and advice
- Whether or not 'bystanders' should take sides
Who is this course for?
Whether you are dealing with infidelity on a personal or professional level - this course is for you if you want to...
- know how to cope
- know what to do and what not to do
- be able to coach, counsel, support, help and advice
- know what to say
... regardless of your role.
100% Money Back Guarantee
I totally stand behind this blueprint's value and integrity. However...
... if you are not satisfied for any reason I'll be more than happy to issue a refund.
Just contact me here.
- Immediate access to your 1st Day, after you pay (or choose to access it all in one go)
- Download link and complete instructions in your email box
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - no questions asked
- Download support here - in case you need it
- Your email address is safe - it won't be passed/sold to anyone else - ever
- Click the "Add to Cart" button - you'll stay on my site to place your order - see image...
Need help? Click here
Pay it forward by sharing -
Click 'Like' now...