Fun relationship quizzes
If you're looking for some fun relationship quizzes for you and your partner, I hope you'll enjoy the ones listed on this page.
In case you've landed here first, do have a look at Part 1 to start off with some suggestions about setting the scene for you and your partner to try out these Relationship Quizzes.
And at the end of this page, you can find a free download with all of the quizzes included - so you can print and keep them handy for whenever you want to give them a try!
I think you'll also like my Advanced Communication Kit for Couples!
Questions about the most embarrassing moments
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
- What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever witnessed?
- What's been your most embarrassing wardrobe failure?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever said?
A fun quiz about what you would do
What would you do or be tempted to do if you were left to look after someone else's...
... mobile phone
... email account (keep it fun!)
You can make these into really fun relationship questions by coming up with the most ridiculous or creative answers you can imagine!
Fun questions about your worst moments
- What's the worst meal you've ever had in a restaurant?
- What's the worst job you've ever had?
- When did you have your worst hangover?
- What's the worst haircut you've ever had?
Questions about the happiest moments
- What was your happiest moment at work?
- What was your happiest moment at home?
- What was the very happiest time in your life?
- What were the happiest moments with the person who has had the most influence on your life?
Have fun discovering each other's funniest experiences
- What's the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What's the funniest thing you ever witnessed at school, work, or anywhere else?
- What's the funniest film/play you've ever seen?
Quizzing each other about more serious stuff
Well... the following questions are a little more serious, so decide beforehand whether or not this is the right time to ask them. I wouldn't want you to slip into too serious a conversation if it doesn't suit the occasion!
- How would you go about 'redesigning' your life by making meaningful changes if you earned half of what you do now?
- What's your worst fear?
- What's the most tragic event you've ever witnessed? (Be very careful with this one - if you suspect that your partner is still very affected by something then do time it right and be very gentle).
- What's the most difficult 'goodbye' you have ever had? (The same applies here as for question 3).
Find out about each other's travelling habits and stories
- If money and time were plentiful - what kind of travelling would you want to do?
- What would be a 'nightmare' holiday?
- What would you do if you were asked to accompany your very best friend on such a holiday? (Not going is not an option!)
- What would you do if your life depended on accepting and eating the local delicacies: sheep's eyes, kangaroo testicles, grubs etc
- How would you organise the best holiday, but spend the least amount of money?
Do You Need Marriage guidance Counselling?
How to Stop Arguing and Bickering
Are You in Need of Anger Management Counselling?
How to Communicate Better Together
Found this page helpful?
Click 'Like' now...
Wanted to comment?
I did have a comment section, but it made my site load too slow.
I've made sure though that you can get qualified help.
Do read on...
Hello you! :-)
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
I suspect you may be looking for help. There are counsellors waiting to help you right now. So, do connect with an expert counsellor now and be as thorough as you like about what's troubling you.
You can talk with or write to your counsellor as often as you want on any device - 7 DAYS FOR FREE! (Cancel if you don't want any further help beyond the 7 days).