Fun relationship quizzes
If you're looking for some fun relationship quizzes for you and your partner, I hope you'll enjoy the ones listed on this page.
In case you've landed here first, do have a look at Part 1 to start off with some suggestions about setting the scene for you and your partner to try out these Relationship Quizzes.
And at the end of this page, you can find a free download with all of the quizzes included - so you can print and keep them handy for whenever you want to give them a try!
I think you'll also like my Relationship Makeover Kit!
Questions about the most embarrassing moments
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
- What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever witnessed?
- What's been your most embarrassing wardrobe failure?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever said?
A fun quiz about what you would do
What would you do or be tempted to do if you were left to look after someone else's...
... mobile phone
... email account (keep it fun!)
You can make these into really fun relationship questions by coming up with the most ridiculous or creative answers you can imagine!
Fun questions about your worst moments
- What's the worst meal you've ever had in a restaurant?
- What's the worst job you've ever had?
- When did you have your worst hangover?
- What's the worst haircut you've ever had?
Questions about the happiest moments
- What was your happiest moment at work?
- What was your happiest moment at home?
- What was the very happiest time in your life?
- What were the happiest moments with the person who has had the most influence on your life?
Have fun discovering each other's funniest experiences
- What's the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What's the funniest thing you ever witnessed at school, work, or anywhere else?
- What's the funniest film/play you've ever seen?
Quizzing each other about more serious stuff
Well... the following questions are a little more serious, so decide beforehand whether or not this is the right time to ask them. I wouldn't want you to slip into too serious a conversation if it doesn't suit the occasion!
- How would you go about 'redesigning' your life by making meaningful changes if you earned half of what you do now?
- What's your worst fear?
- What's the most tragic event you've ever witnessed? (Be very careful with this one - if you suspect that your partner is still very affected by something then do time it right and be very gentle).
- What's the most difficult 'goodbye' you have ever had? (The same applies here as for question 3).
Find out about each other's travelling habits and stories
- If money and time were plentiful - what kind of travelling would you want to do?
- What would be a 'nightmare' holiday?
- What would you do if you were asked to accompany your very best friend on such a holiday? (Not going is not an option!)
- What would you do if your life depended on accepting and eating the local delicacies: sheep's eyes, kangaroo testicles, grubs etc
- How would you organise the best holiday, but spend the least amount of money?
Do You Need Marriage guidance Counselling?
How to Stop Arguing and Bickering
Are You in Need of Anger Management Counselling?
How to Communicate Better Together
Having some problems? Don't know what to do? Feeling desperate?
It's really easy for you to get your own online counsellor...
... BetterHelp will find the right counsellor for you.
This is how it works:
- You can contact your counsellor for FREE for a week as often as you want and get quality professional attention and support.
- To start your free week-long subscription - safely and securely enter your credit card details. Don't need help beyond your first week? Just cancel your subscription - that's absolutely fine!
- If you can afford it - give yourself a chance to deal with stuff once and for all and carry on beyond the week. You won't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to have someone on and by your side.
- Fill in the online questionnaire to help match you with the right counsellor (yes, I know - you may find it little tedious, but it's really important!)
Not sure if it's right for you?
Find out more on my page: Online Relationship Advice
Or, start right away and click the image below...
Stay in touch on Facebook
Comments, reviews and feedback
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
Do ask for help, offer help or review this page. I'd love to hear from you. Please keep it short.
To get support and advice by talking to an counsellor right now - please CLICK HERE.