You are here:
› Depression warning signs Part 3
I hope my Depression Checklist in Part 2 of this article has helped you to identify your feelings, and to work out if you are - or your partner is - suffering from depression or not.
Below is a list of more depression tests which I hope might help you further. Just before you get to those, I'd love to tell you about a way you can start to feel better straight away...
Immediate help to start your recovery today
Self-hypnosis is an effortless way of tackling the signs and symptoms of depression, as well as any underlying problems. It is safe, effective and ever so user-friendly.
The great thing about hypnosis is that when you're depressed, there isn't much you have to actively do. You lay on your bed or in a comfortable chair and let the download do the work for you.
Have a look at FAQ About Hypnosis and HypnosisDownloads.com's Complete Depression Recovery Method.
Feeling helpless and hopeless?
If you do, I really hope that watching this video will help you...
List of depression tests / inventories or
depression questionnaires and quizzes
Here are the tests or depression questionnaires that you may be presented with if you go to see your doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist or other healthcare provider with symptoms of depression:
- The Wakefield Questionnaire (pdf)
- Beck's Depression Inventory
- Goldberg Depression Rating Scale
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (CES-D - pdf)
- Geriatric Depression Rating Scale
- The Major Depression Inventory (ICD-10 - pdf)
- MDE - screener
- MDE - screener, adapted by Ricardo Munoz (online depression questionnaire)
- Zung Self-rated Depression Scale (pdf)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (pdf)
- RAND Self Administered Depression Screener (pdf)
So, there you are - I hope that you're now no longer wondering: "am I suffering from depression". Instead, I trust that you know for sure whether or not it's time you sought some qualified help...
Or, continue to read my other articles on self-help for depression
Signs of Clinical Depression
Insomnia and Treatments
Physical Effects of Sleep Deprivation
Dealing with Criticism
Ending a Long Term Relationship
List of Human Emotions
Get an expert to help you now...
Your problem is never too small or too big, too silly or too complicated to ask for help from a professional counsellor (connect for FREE for 7 days, as often as you like - chat, phone or email).
Connect now and get your problem sorted in 3 easy steps:
- Click the image below and fill in the simple online questionnaire (it takes just a few minutes)
- Tick what kind of counsellor you'd like (2 short questionnaires)
- Confirm that you're as sincere as your counsellor will be and enter your credit card details (no payment will be taken, unless you want to carry on beyond the 7 days free*).
Don't need help beyond the first week? Simply cancel your subscription.
*If you can afford it - do extend your subscription beyond the first week. You won't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to have a professional by your side!
Click the image below now to start...
I want to be absolutely open with you - I earn a commission from this programme.
Found this page helpful?
Please, pay it forward - click 'Like'...
Hello you! :-)
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
Do you need some help? There are counsellors waiting to help you right now. You can connect with your counsellor as often as you want on any device - 7 DAYS FOR FREE! (Cancel if you don't want any further help beyond the 7 days).
OR... ask for help here (please keep it short!)