You are here:
All 'Better Endings' articles
How to end your relationship or marriage
timely, kindly and effectively
Ending your relationship or marriage needs to be done with the utmost care. That is so important for the health and well-being of all involved - you, your partner and your children (if you have any). I can't stress that enough!
You'll find the links to all my articles on endings, separation and divorce further down this page.
Why do you need this kind of relationship advice?
- Sometimes it really is time to end a relationship or marriage.
- Really making an effort to do it well allows you to create a better ending, which helps everyone to get over it more quickly and with less hurt.
- It sets you up so much better for a happier future as your self-esteem - and that of everyone else involved - will be protected as much as possible.
Healing after a relationship breakup
I have also included a number of articles on getting over a breakup, separation and divorce. I want to help you recover as best and as quickly as possible.
Oh... and I don't make any judgements on how quickly that 'should' be, possibly unlike many of the people around you at the moment...!
If at any time you want to speak to an expert about your breakup or divorce, either because you need help doing it or getting over it, you can do so by clicking the link.
Section map of all 'Better endings' articles
Problems? Don't know what to do?
Feeling desperate, stressed or depressed?
With BetterHelp it's really easy for you to get your own online counsellor...
- Click the image below and fill in the online questionnaire to ensure a really good match with your counsellor - it takes about 10 minutes.
- To start your FREE week-long subscription (for as much contact as you want- enter your credit card details (it's safe and secure).
Don't need help beyond your first week? Simply cancel your subscription - that's absolutely fine!
- If you can afford it - extend your subscription. You won't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to have someone on- and by your side.
- Not sure if it's really right for you? Go to my page on online (relationship) advice for further info.
Or, start right away and click the image below...
Stay in touch on Facebook
Comments, reviews and feedback
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
Do ask for help, offer help or review this page. I'd love to hear from you. Please keep it short.
To get support and advice by talking to an counsellor right now - please CLICK HERE.