You are here:
All 'Better Endings' articles
How to end your relationship or marriage
timely, kindly and effectively
Ending your relationship or marriage needs to be done with the utmost care. That is so important for the health and well-being of all involved - you, your partner and your children (if you have any). I can't stress that enough!
You'll find the links to all my articles on endings, separation and divorce further down this page.
Why do you need this kind of relationship advice?
- Sometimes it really is time to end a relationship or marriage.
- Really making an effort to do it well allows you to create a better ending, which helps everyone to get over it more quickly and with less hurt.
- It sets you up so much better for a happier future as your self-esteem - and that of everyone else involved - will be protected as much as possible.
Healing after a relationship breakup
I have also included a number of articles on getting over a breakup, separation and divorce. I want to help you recover as best and as quickly as possible.
Oh... and I don't make any judgements on how quickly that 'should' be, possibly unlike many of the people around you at the moment...!
If at any time you want to speak to an expert about your breakup or divorce, either because you need help doing it or getting over it, you can do so by clicking the link.
Section map of all 'Better endings' articles
Get an expert to help you now...
Your problem is never too small or too big, too silly or too complicated to ask for help from a professional counsellor (connect for FREE for 7 days, as often as you like - chat, phone or email).
Connect now and get your problem sorted in 3 easy steps:
- Click the image below and fill in the simple online questionnaire (it takes just a few minutes)
- Tick what kind of counsellor you'd like (2 short questionnaires)
- Confirm that you're as sincere as your counsellor will be and enter your credit card details (no payment will be taken, unless you want to carry on beyond the 7 days free). Don't need help beyond the first week? Simply cancel your subscription.
If you can afford it - do extend your subscription beyond the first week. You won't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to have a professional by your side!
Click the image below now to start...
Pay it forward by sharing -
Click 'Like' now...
Tell me what you think...
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
Feel free to comment, but please keep it short!
Or, connect with an expert now and be as thorough as you like and as often as you want (7 days free).