You are here:
All 'Better Endings' articles
How to end your relationship or marriage
timely, kindly and effectively
Ending your relationship or marriage needs to be done with the utmost care. That is so important for the health and well-being of all involved - you, your partner and your children (if you have any). I can't stress that enough!
You'll find the links to all my articles on endings, separation and divorce further down this page.
Why do you need this kind of relationship advice?
- Sometimes it really is time to end a relationship or marriage.
- Really making an effort to do it well allows you to create a better ending, which helps everyone to get over it more quickly and with less hurt.
- It sets you up so much better for a happier future as your self-esteem - and that of everyone else involved - will be protected as much as possible.
Healing after a relationship breakup
I have also included a number of articles on getting over a breakup, separation and divorce. I want to help you recover as best and as quickly as possible.
Oh... and I don't make any judgements on how quickly that 'should' be, possibly unlike many of the people around you at the moment...!
If at any time you want to speak to an expert about your breakup or divorce, either because you need help doing it or getting over it, you can do so by clicking the link.
Section map of all 'Better endings' articles
To connect with a qualified counsellor now, scroll down this page to the blue BETTERHELP information box
Feeling hurt, angry, stressed or depressed? Get BetterHelp!
Here's how you start your FREE week-long connection with a qualified counsellor...
Get free support and advice (as often as you want) in 3 easy steps...
- Click the image below and fill in the simple online questionnaire (it takes just a few minutes)
- Tick what kind of counsellor you'd like (2 short questionnaires)
- Confirm that you're as sincere as your counsellor will be and enter your credit card details (no payment will be taken, unless you want to carry on). Don't need help beyond the first week? Simply cancel your subscription.
If you can afford it - do extend your subscription beyond the first week. You won't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to have a professional by your side!
Click the image below now to start...
For extra tips and advice...
Comments, reviews and feedback
It's me - Elly Prior, I'm the Founder and Author of this site. I'm a 'real' person! I'm hoping to make a positive difference, small or large, to every person who visits my site.
Do ask for help, offer help or review this page. I'd love to hear from you. PLEASE KEEP IT SHORT!